Captain Billy Alstrom
Captain Billy Alstrom
“Let Billy Clyde be your fishing guide!”
Born and raised in Sarasota, Florida, Capt. Billy Clyde Alstrom has had a passion for fishing since childhood. At the young age of 10 he owned his first boat on Longboat Key, allowing him to become intimately familiar with the coastal waters of Sarasota Bay, Anna Maria, Manatee River and Tampa Bay. While in High School, Capt. Billy Clyde earned his Coast Guard Mariner credentials and he has traveled abroad to the Bahamas, Guatemala, Belize, Costa Rica and Mexico to fish. Capt. Billy Clyde has been a co-host of one of the country’s top saltwater TV series, Fishing the Flats, alongside Master Angler Henry Waszczuk. He is also active in many local fishing tournaments, repeatedly placing in the top three and catching trophy 40 inch snook and redfish.
With his many years of successful fishing experience, Capt. Billy Clyde is well known in the Sarasota, Bradenton and Tampa Bay area for his vast knowledge, enthusiastic professionalism, and unparalleled skill. His passion on the water is unmatched and whether it is your first trip, or one of many, his knowledge and expertise will ensure you have the trip of a lifetime!
His passion on the water is unmatched and whether it is your first trip, or one of many, his knowledge and expertise will ensure you have the trip of a lifetime!
- Live bait is Captain Billy’s specialty
- Licensed, insured, professional and courteous
- Licensed United States Coast Guard Captain
About Our Charter Boat
Why Billy choose a Yellowfin Boat
Since 1998 Yellowfin Boats has been a leader in builders of top quality center console boats..
Captain Billy Alstrom has chosen the 24 foot Yellowfin boat to charter his guests. The Yellowfin is the most elite platform to fish from and is chosen by many fishing professionals. Yellowfin boasts a commitment to quality, provides unsurpassed fishability, top of the line fiberglass gel coat, and a stable dry ride that makes it the perfect place for families and friends to share the ultimate fishing experience.
* Book a trip with us and hook up with the big ones! Click to book now!*
All of our fishing trips are customized to fit your personal wishes.
Our prices include live and artificial bait, fishing license for up to 4 people, rods and reels, tackle and ice. All prices are based on 4 passengers. Add an extra $ 100 per additional passengers. (Maximum 6 anglers per trip)
Best way to contact us and/or book your trip is via phone call or text!
*Trips are not booked unless you have confirmation from the Captain.
(4) Hours: $600 up to 4 people. $50 per additional anglers
(6) Hours: $750 up to 4 people. $50 per additional anglers
(8) Hours: $1000 up to 4 people. $100 per additional anglers
$800 up to 3 people. $100 per additional anglers
Call about rates/times for custom or night charters
We can pick you up at these local boat ramps!
- Holmes Beach – 63rd St. Memorial Park: East end of 63rd St.
- Holmes Beach / Kingfish – Manatee Ave. W. (west of Intracoastal)
- Bradenton / Warner’s Bayou – 5800 Riverview Blvd.
- Anna Maria Island / Bradenton Beach – Coquina North, Gulf Drive S. ( SR 789)
- Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach – Coquina South, Gulf Drive S. (SR 789)
- Sarasota / Ken Thompson Park – 1700 Ken Thompson Parkway
- Sarasota / Centennial Park – 10th Street Boat Ramp, 1059 N. Tamiami Trail
WHAT TO BRING
Sunglasses, hats • Sunscreen • Food/Drinks • Rain Gear
• Boat-friendly shoes (no black soles please) • Sweatshirt/Jacket
• Camera/Video camera • Bring your own rod & reel if you want!
WHAT TO BRING
- Sunglasses, hats
- Rain Gear
- Boat-friendly shoes (no black soles please)
- Camera/Video camera
- Bring your own rod & reel if you want!